Organizer: Igor Guskov (Event Director)
Pre registration required.
Please register by 4/30/2021 at 8:00 pm to allow time to print maps and set up the timing system and hang flags.
SMOC members can use SMOCMEMBER to save $5.
A gamut of courses from beginner-friendly through expert on the most accurate maps we have in our arsenal!
- White / Beginner: 2.3 km (takes 45-60 minutes)
- Yellow / Advanced Beginner: 3.1 km (takes 45-90 minutes)
- Orange / Intermediate: 4.9 km (takes 75-120 minutes)
- Green / Expert: 5.4 km (takes 90-150 minutes)
- Red / Expert Long: 6.6 km (takes 120-180 minutes)
You can start your course between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm; please note that we will start picking up flags at 3:00 pm.
Recreation Passport required; purchase at HQ if you didn't check the box on your license plate renewal.
How to register groups:
To ensure everyone has a waiver, please register your party members individual. Designate a captain and have them pick from the first drop down (Team Leader / Solo) and select your desired course.
Sign up the balance of your team as either Waiver Only (second drop down, also free) or the $5 extra map Teammate with map (third drop down).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!